Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweet chocolate

My new neighbor from Korea gave me this beautifully wrapped package for valentines day last night. The little girl; Jenna gave it to me and said "happy valentines day".
I opened it and guess what it was. Beautiful round golden wrapped chocolate truffles! I do not want to eat these tempting sweet things from heaven. Twelve melt in your mouth, sweet gooey stuff to be exact. But God sent them to me! I swear. I did not go and buy them!!!! Decisions, decisions....I listen to you people! Anyone out there, reading these? Tell me what to do? Is God playing tricks on me?



Wait, maybe I take it to my brother in the hospital. Yes, that is what I am going to do. I will loose my weight and show my "ex partner for one day!!!",  how I can do it all by myself.
I will go up and down on the steps at my house for exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is a great idea! Not eating the chocolate and exercising on the steps. I also love the menu for the day that you have.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!