Saturday, February 11, 2012

Exercise clothes

I went and bought my exercise clothes. Experts say, what you wear to the gym can go a long way toward helping you stay motivated and confident, and can even improve your workout performance.

As a general rule, they suggest black shorts, a sports bra, and a colored top;  lime green, soft pink, and shades of blue are in style right now. These pick me up colors or any color that you love will boost your energy and will be flattering choice for most women.

Workout clothes serve both a practical and a psychological purpose. On a practical level, you need special workout clothes simply because street clothes are either too constricting, or they'll rip, or they're made from non-breathable fibers. But psychologically, you need special workout gear to convince yourself it's time to work out.

Anyone out there going to exercise with me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!